Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
San Antonio, Texas
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Durham, North Carolina
Corpus Christi, Texas
Saint Louis, Missouri
West Palm Beach, Florida
Port Orchard, Washington
Mather AFB, California
Huntington, West Virginia
Rochester, New York
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA
- Minimum of six months speech therapist / speech language pathologist experience working with an adult and geriatric population.
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours and weekends.