Madison, New Jersey
Fort Worth, Texas
Palo Alto, California
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Long Beach, California
- Graduate of a master's level program in Speech Language Pathology which is accredited by Education Standards Board or whose practice meets ASHA certification requirements.
- Meet the education and experience requirements for Certification of Clinical Competence in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology granted by ASHA or currently working on Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY).
- Current and unrestricted Speech Language Pathologist license in the state where services are rendered.
- Current CPR certification.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.