Madison, New Jersey
Fort Worth, Texas
Palo Alto, California
Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Long Beach, California
- A Bachelor's and Master's degree in Speech-Language Pathology, Communication Disorders, Communicative Disorders, or similarly titled area that is consistent and acceptable to the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association.
- Possess or eligible for a Certificate of Clinical Competence from the American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) or be eligible to participate as an ASHA Clinical Fellow (CFY).
- Licensed or eligible for licensure in Iowa.
- Current Basic Life Support/CPR card.
- Mandatory adult and child abuse certification required.