Kindred Healthcare, Inc., Billings Clinic and St. Vincent Healthcare are in partnership to open and operate a 34-bed Inpatient rehabilitation hospital in Billings, Montana.
The new inpatient rehabilitation hospital, The Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana, will offer all private rooms and treat patients who are recovering from conditions such as stroke, traumatic brain injury and spinal cord injury. The hospital will meet the growing clinical needs of Billings, the state and region. Kindred will manage the day-to-day operations of the hospital, which is expected to employ more than 100 caregivers and staff. Subject to several regulatory and other approvals, the partners expect the inpatient rehabilitation hospital to open by the first quarter of 2019.
Your career growth begins when you join an interdisciplinary team, where doctors, nurses, therapists and other experts work together to form individualized care plans for our patients and residents. Opportunities through our development programs, training seminars and university partnerships, not only allow for continual career growth but emphasize our commitment to investing in our employees and developing future healthcare leaders.
The goal of our team is to focus on each patient as an individual to ensure that we are meeting their clinical needs and creating a fun and dynamic healing environment. Each employee's dedication is essential to meet and exceed the needs of each patient, resident and family we serve.
The incumbent may be responsible for providing therapy services including assessment as applicable, treatment planning and therapeutic interventions in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the discipline's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards. The incumbent shall also be accountable for and contribute to program development, quality improvement, problem solving, community education, and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
1. Ensure for program staffing team supervision and development.
2. Monitor team members competency, licenses/certifications, and memberships in applicable professional organizations.
3. Coordinate the development of team members through structured activities.
4. Communicate and demonstrate a professional image/attitude for patients, families, clients, coworkers and others.
5. Promote adherence to policies and practices of applicable professional organizations, client and Kindred Hospital Rehab Services.
6. Contribute to client relations and community education activities.
7. Assures that all patient care activities are performed according to the company policies and procedures and all applicable state and federal laws and regulatory agencies.
8. Participate in coordination of facility quality management and program evaluation activities.
9. Participate in survey preparation activities.
10. Interact with assigned program consultant.
11. Participate in facility safety committee activities.
12. Manage the delivery of care in the most cost effective manner.
13. Coordinate treatment activity between disciplines and team members.
Must have current State Licensure or certification as RPT and/or Speech Pathologist or OTR Certified by NBCOT
Must be licensed therapist in one of the above disciplines mentioned.
One year of management experience in rehabilitative medicine plus current BCLS certification.
Job : Therapy (PT, OT, SLP & Assistants) Primary Location : MT-Billings-Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana Organization : 4091 - Rehabilitation Hospital of Montana Shift : Day