AIM was recently ranked on Entrepreneur' s Top Company Cultures list, a comprehensive ranking of U.S.-based businesses exhibiting high-performance cultures created in partnership with culture management software and service provider CultureIQ®.
Currently we are in the process of hiring full time Speech-Language Pathologists. On staff we have LSSPs, speech pathologist, speech pathologist assistants, counselors, behavioral specialist, occupational therapist and speech education directors.
Feel free to browse our website: aimllcconsulting.com
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Plan and provide appropriate individual and group therapy to students consistent with speech and language goals contained in Individual Education Plans (IEP).
2. Evaluate student progress and determine readiness for termination of therapy services.
3. Conduct independent evaluations to assess students with speech or language disorders to determine eligibility for services.
4. Develop clinical management strategies or procedures and diagnostic statements by interpreting observations or data.
5. Participate in the Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee to assist in interpretation of assessment data, appropriate placement, and goal setting for students with communication disorders or conditions according to district procedures.
6. Collaborate with classroom teachers to plan and implement classroom activities to improve communication skills of students.
7. Provide professional development in assigned schools to help school personnel identify and understand communication deficits in students.
8. Communicate effectively with colleagues, students, and parents regarding the accomplishment of therapy goals and needs of the student.
9. Create an environment conducive to learning and appropriate for the maturity level and interests of students.
10. Develop and coordinate a continuing evaluation of speech-language pathology services and make changes based on the findings
11. Assist in the selection of equipment and instructional materials.
12. Compile, maintain, and file all reports, records, and other required documents.