Hello! Thanks for considering our amazing company!
If you’ve been searching for a fulfilling career, one in which you can go home every night and know that you’ve made a real difference in the world, then your search is over! When you work for an ethical company who has its patients at the heart of each and every decision, amazing things can happen! The goal of our company is not just to provide therapy to the children of the Las Vegas Valley, but to change their lives, and we're doing it - one little life at a time!
We are THE #1 OUTPATIENT PEDIATRIC THERAPY CLINIC IN NEVADA, and we are looking for one SUPER FUN Pediatric Speech-Language Pathologist who absolutely LOVES kids, loves working with a large and exciting multi-disciplinary team, has solid work ethics, is career-focused, and takes pride in being an exceptional pediatric SLP! At My Left Foot Children's Therapy the patients come first! Our little patients are our number one priority! We work for our patients - not for an HMO, insurance company, or huge hospital corporation, concerned mainly with their bottom line! Our main concern is giving kids every opportunity to live their best lives! We have given our patients and our clinicians 4 beautiful and super-fun clinics, so that they have the most motivating environment possible to help them achieve the best results possible! Our patients and clinicians have the therapeutic benefits of private treatment rooms for every single patient, full-sized trampolines, rock climbing walls, Wii systems, a 7-foot slide, a feeding center, and an in-clinic, indoor swimming pool for aquatic therapy! Our full-time staff of almost 40 clinicians are the most experienced, fun, and patient-focused pediatric therapists you'll find anywhere, and our 40+ administrative employees are the most professional and altruistic support staff you'll find anywhere!
This is a 100% pediatric clinic. All therapy is provided in the clinic – NO HOME VISITS OR DRIVING BETWEEN SCHOOLS! Our patients are mostly 0 to 14 years of age. We provide therapy to children with all types of diagnoses, so you’ll never find yourself bored or in a rut – there’s always something new and interesting to keep you learning and growing. This is a fantastic multidisciplinary setting, with many OTs, PTs, SLPs, Feeding Therapists, and Aquatic Therapists, bringing a vast array of pediatric experience and expertise to our company, from all around the country, to create an amazing therapeutic think-tank! With so many highly experienced pediatric therapists from all over the country, having so many different pediatric specialties and areas of expertise; this is an amazing opportunity for professional growth, personal fulfillment, and career revitalization.
Full-Time Positions Include:
1. An Excellent starting salary of $87,000.00 to $105,000.00 (depending on experience, special skills, availability, and any second languages)
2. A Sign-on bonus up to $10,000 ($1,000 for every year of full-time pediatric experience)!
3. Up to a $5000.00 raise annually (every year!)
4. A Relocation bonus
5. Group Medical Insurance (three PPO plans to choose from)
6. Dental and Vision Insurance
7. Paid Holidays
8. Paid Vacation/Personal Time
9. Employee 401(k) Retirement Plan w/Company Match
10. Company paid CEU's for NV Annual License Renewal
11. Available AFLAC Coverage: Hospital, Accident, Vision, Life Insurance, and Short Term Disability
• Full-Time and Part-Time Positions Available!
• 4 Locations: Las Vegas, Henderson, Centennial Hills, and Summerlin
• 7 to 17 Private Treatment Rooms in each clinic, with Therapy Swings in Every Room!
• Rock Climbing Walls, Trampolines, Wii Systems, Slides, and Feeding Centers
• Indoor and in-clinic Swimming Pool
• No State Income Tax!
Best of all, our amazing company is still growing! We are opening yet another beautiful clinic this winter, in the wonderful Las Vegas neighborhood of Centennial Hills. It doesn't get any better than this: a financially successful, ethically grounded, and a really fun, exciting place to work!
Send your resume to: Therapy@MLFchildrenstherapy.com
Please visit our website to learn more about our practice: www.MLFchildrenstherapy.com
*One year of full-time pediatric experience is required