The American Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Association is a professional membership association and registered nonprofit (501c3) organization. The association is comprised of 2,500 professionals from multiple health-related disciplines who provide care and conduct research toward optimizing the well-being of individuals affected by cleft lip and palate or other craniofacial conditions. For more information about the association including the mission, vision, and values of the association please visit www.acpa-cpf.org.
The Marketing and Member Services Manager is a full-time, benefits-eligible position. Manages all aspects of marketing/communications, including overall organizational marketing/communications plan, branding, membership engagement, renewal and recruitment material and annual meeting marketing material. Will also be responsible for policy, procedures, database maintenance and implementation of membership. Works with Team and IT manager to provide oversight and implementation for ACPA Web site, social media and membership software relevant to support the member experience. Address specific communications related to member issues. Serves as staff liaison to the associated governance committees. Interacts with Meetings and CE manager and other sources of continuing education to maximize revenue and member benefits. Working with the Cleft Palate-Craniofacial Journal (CPCJ) Editor and Publisher provides oversight to the Journal. Manage associated budgets.
BENEFITS Medical and nonmedical fully paid by employer. Retirement, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, life insurance and paid vacations
Send cover letter and resume to Wendy-Jo Toyama at email@example.com
• Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in Business Administration, Public Affairs or Administration, Integrated Communication or Certification in Association or non-profit management or equivalent combination of training and experience.
• Demonstrated exceptional business writing and other communication skills. Conveys information clearly, succinctly and effectively in oral and written forms.
• Comfortable and able to communicate with diverse membership and volunteer leadership of the association.
• Strong ability with technology solutions, including customer relationship or association management systems as well as content management systems and social media. • Strong problem solving and ability to forecast future system and policy requirements.
• Exercise creative and critical thinking. Evaluates complex situations and develops appropriate solutions. Employs independent judgment and discretion.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills. Ability to prioritize work assignments. Self-motivated, able to work pro-actively and manage multiple tasks.
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and an ability to work with individuals both within and outside of the organization including volunteer leaders, professional members, presenters and other employees.